Job ID: BH105588
Category: Market Research
The main function of this role is to research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to develop written content for internal and externam media communications. A typical Communications Specialist may also be responsible for creating strategies to strengthen communication.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
What You'll Do:
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Develop written media communications for internet, video, print, and email platforms.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Provide strategies to strengthen internal and external communications.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or equivalent training preferred.
2-4 years related experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.