Planet Interactive is in search of a Marketing Communications Specialist to work for a major corporation based in Atlanta, GA. If you are highly motivated and have at least three years experience creating and publishing written communications in a professional capacity, this opportunity maybe for you!
Location: Atlanta, GA (near Hartsfield-Jackson Airport)
Benefits: medical, dental, vision and more
What You Will Do:
- Inform, educate and engage the In-Flight Service workforce of over 22,000 flight attendants about departmental vision, goals, direction and strategic initiatives through the creation, execution and distribution of innovative and effective multi-media communications strategies and tactics.
- The position reports to the Manager – IFS Communications and Information Management.
- Write and edit assignments that are diverse in breadth, style and complexity and include telling the various In-Flight stories in a creative and compelling way for campaigns supporting major divisional initiatives
- Research and craft internal press releases, leader memos, employee correspondence and policy and procedural updates and clarifications
- Update employee manuals and reference documents
- Design and edit various ad hoc marketing publications and performing basic web page design and content management on the IFS intranet site, all in an extremely fast-moving and deadline-driven operational environment.
- On a daily basis the IFS Staff Writer will work closely and collaboratively with the IFS Communications Managers, divisional stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify, understand and proactively respond to their unique communication needs and opportunities and develop and deliver timely, professional, effective and creative communication solutions incorporating both print and visual elements.
- He/she will master technology-based IFS communications vehicles for the creation, delivery and management of IFS messages and content, including web publishing software, subscription email software and other enterprise web, text and voice-based communication applications.